If you or someone you know is in or seeking recovery from substance use disorder, we are here for you. We are individuals in long term recovery with a message of hope. Freedom from addiction is real and available to all. We are here to listen with empathy and support. We promote wellness and self-directed care. Building on strengths, abilities, and resilience, we advocate and celebrate all pathways to recovery for you, your family. and your community. So call us….
- When you are struggling and need someone to talk to.
- When you want to talk to someone confidentially.
- When you want to share your triumphs as well as your challenges in recovery.
- When you feel lonely, depressed, or have suffered a loss or setback.
- When friends or family members don’t seem to understand.
- When you need someone to listen who has been right where you are.
- When you have questions about recovery.