CARES CEUs 2017
- All CARES from cohorts 1-22 are required to earn 16 CEUs each year to keep their certification active. All qualifying CEUs for 2017 must be earned between January and December 2017.
- Eight CEUs for each year must be earned by attending a CARES Connect, so please plan accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of each CARES to track the number of CEUs s/he have attained. A link will be placed here in November for you to submit your CEUs for 2017.
- Click Here for more information on Webinars.
- CARES with access to Relias On-line training may submit the classes listed here to meet CARES CEU requirements.
- If a CARES attends classes other than those offered by or pre-approved by CARES, s/he can click here to request approval of the CEUs. S/he may also request and complete the same form for pre-approval of classes.
- If you have not earned your CEUs in any year after you complete the CARES Academy, your certification will become inactive. Click here for instructions on reactivating.
2017 CARES Connects
- November 3-4 – 4 CEUs each day at Hearts to Nourish Hope, 640 GA Hwy 138, Riverdale, GA.
- November 3 – beginning at 2:00 PM and ending after dinner.
- November 4 – beginning at 9:00 AM and ending after lunch at 2:00 PM
- If you attended the CARES Connect on May 5-6, you are most welcome to join us again in November!
Additional Training – Specifics to be announced
- A SOAR training will be scheduled and announced here – 6 CEUs
- Person-Centered Planning and Documentation – 4 CEUs